Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today...

What a lovely day!
My sweet husband took Judah for the morning so I could take about a billion photos for a bunch of fun stuff I made last week. I had to stop and empty my memory card to keep going!
Now after a yummy dinner with friends, I'm wiped out, and smiling while I recap the day's events.
While sifting through the pics from today, I found this... look who wondered into the shot:













Isn't our Judah such a cutie?! He's a tiny little man in this photo.
Can't wait to post the new goods. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

He looks like a little man :)

Unknown said...

He is so cute and so BIG!!! Awwww, we miss you guys. Hope you are doing well.

Amanda K. said...

that is one handsome kid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...