Saturday, September 24, 2011

DIY of the Day: Anthro Bobby Pins

I see these fun do-it-yourself crafts all over town (aka: the Internet), so I thought it'd be fun to share a few from time to time.
This first one comes to us from Little Miss Momma, titled "Anthropologie Knock Off Bobby Pins Tutorial". And while I don't love the word "knock-off" (see Melville quote at bottom of column right) I'm sure good ol' anthro won't mind if we share their too-cool-for-school-in-an-I'm-not-trying-sort-of-way style - especially to promote handmade goods, right anthro?
Not to mention these are extremely spiffy and would make perfect gifts for a bridal party, a birthday party, Christmas, Columbus Day, Monday...whatever.
The full details can be found HERE. But here's the run-down in photos:

Thanks to Little Miss Momma for the idea, great photos and step-by-step. Check out her Etsy store HERE for more fun stuff!

2 comments:

Createology said...

Super cute hairpins. Thank you for sharing this.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, I really want to make some!!
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...